A Special Joint Meeting of the Clearwater Original Board of Education, the Ewing Board of Education, and the Orchard Original Board of Education will be held on Wednesday, July 10, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. at Ewing Public School.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Approve Agenda & Recognize Visitors
3. Approve Board Member Absence
4. Public Participation
5. Discussion & Possible Motion on Architectural Contract
6. Discussion & Possible Motion on Selection of Construction Manager
7. Discussion and Possible Approval of Reorganization Petition
8. Review of Project Schedule
The tentative agenda contains a list of subjects known at the time of distribution. A copy of the agenda reflecting any changes will be available for public inspection at the administrative offices during normal business hours. This agenda may be changed up to 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the meeting.
Published June 26, 2019
The Antelope County News is a legal publication for
Village of Orchard,
Village of Royal,
Village of Brunswick,
City of Neligh,
Nebraska Unified Dist. 1,
Orchard Public Schools, Upper Elkhorn NRD, NCPPD and the
State of Nebraska.
To submit a notice for publication, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
News That Matters To Antelope County - Your News. Your Way. Every Day!
© Pitzer Digital, LLC