Nebraska Unified District #1 Board of Education Meeting
Monday, April 15, 2019
Orchard Public School
P.O. Box 248
Orchard, NE 68764-0248
Board of Education Regular Meeting 7:00 PM
1. Call Meeting to Order, Review Nebraska Open Meetings Act, and Recognize Visitors
2. Approve Agenda
3. Possible Motion on Board Member Absence
4. Public Participation(15 Minutes Allowed)
5. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting
6. Approve Treasurers Report
7. Approve Unified Bills
8. Approve Staff Resignations
8.1. Math Teacher @Clearwater
9. Approve New Staff Contracts
9.1. Kindergarten Teacher @Orchard
9.2. PE Teacher @Verdigre
10. Possible Approval of Bus Bid
11. NASB Monthly Update
12. Unification & Consolidation Information & Discussion
13. Set Next Meeting Date
The agenda sequence is provided as a courtesy only. The board reserves the right to consider each item in any sequence it deems appropriate. Therefore, we encourage visitors to attend the meeting from the beginning.
The tentative agenda contains a list of subjects known at the time of distribution. A copy of the agenda reflecting any changes will be available for public inspection at the administrative office at Orchard during normal business hours. This agenda may be changed up to 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the meeting.
Published April 10, 2019
The Antelope County News is a legal publication for
Village of Orchard,
Village of Royal,
Village of Brunswick,
City of Neligh,
Nebraska Unified Dist. 1,
Orchard Public Schools, Upper Elkhorn NRD, NCPPD and the
State of Nebraska.
To submit a notice for publication, email to email@example.com.
News That Matters To Antelope County - Your News. Your Way. Every Day!
© Pitzer Digital, LLC