News That Matters To Antelope County - Your News. Your Way. Every Day!
© Pitzer Digital, LLC
A garage was fully engulfed in flames on Tuesday night when firefighters responded to the call on the south side of Oakdale.
The call came in around 9:45 p.m. Officials on scene with the Oakdale Volunteer Fire Department said the garage at 601 Hohman Street caught fire when the occupant, Scott Williams, was working inside the building.
Officials said the garage is a total loss and estimated the damage at about $2,500.
No injuries were reported.