Cost of first booth is $150, $125 for any additional booths. Each booth is 10x6 and will have an 8 foot tall curtain divider. Included in the cost is one 30 second radio ad on KBRX during the event and one ad on the Antelope County News. Artwork is due by Feb. 15. Additional booths will receive both a second ad on KBRX and the ACN. Exhibitors are required to bring one door prize valued at a minimum of $20.
Rules & Regulations
It is expressly understood and agreed as follows: In this agreement, Party of the First Part shall herin be referred to as the Show Sponsor, Party of the Second Part shall be referred to as Exhibitor.
1. The space as stipulated in this contract is to be used solely for the Exhibitor named during the exposition and cannot be transferred of any portion of its subject to another Exhibitor or his agent.
2. Every exhibit must be properly installed and ready for inspection by 10 a.m., first day of show.
3. Full payment for exhibit space will be made to Neligh Chamber of Commerce at least 10 days in advance of expo or Sponsor reserves the right to retain any partial payment and re-rent any exhibitor’s space to another prospective exhibitor.
4. Every exhibit shall be prepared in a neat and orderly style and must be kept clean by the Exhibitor during the entire show. No flammable materials (such as crete paper) shall be used in decoration of the exhibits as per fire code.
5. Sponsor reserves the right to control the use of any volume of any loudspeaker, radio, musical instrument or any noise-making device that might interfere with exhibitors in the immediate area. Pubic address systems cannot by used except by special permission.
6. No exhibits shall be constructed in such a way that it will interfere with the viewing of the exhibit next to it.
7. Exhibitors must furnish extension cords to connect electricity.
8. Sponsor reserves the right to move any Exhibitor. Exhibitors will be notified before being moved.
9. Sponsor will use all reasonable care to prevent loss or damage to Exhibitor’s property but is not liable in any manner for such loss.
10. The Exhibitor agrees to hold Sponsor and all co-sponsoring organizations harmless and blameless and to assume all liability for bodily injury or property damage to employees or patrons. The Exhibitor must provide certificate of liability insurance in acquired force.
11. Sponsor shall not be held responsible to exhibitor for temporary failure, impairment or delays to furnish facilities.
12. This contract expires at 11:59 p.m. March 2, 2017 and is not renewable. Sponsor grants exhibitor twelve (12) hours from expiration of this contract to remove exhibit materials, merchandise and equipment from premises.
13. CANCELLATION: If the Exhibitor has paid fees in full and is not able to validly exhibit at the herin mentioned expo, the Exhibitor will be refunded all-prepaid fees by that Exhibitor provided the Sponsor is notified, in writing not less than twenty (20) calendar days prior to said expo. No refunds will be made for cancellation of any part of expo due to acts of God or other circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor.
I agree to the Rules and Regulation of the Antelope County Ag & Home Expo contract. Any verbal or written statement understanding not included herin has no effect.