The 8th Annual Mark Mullins Memorial Fishing Tournament is scheduled for Saturday, June 16 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Blue Moon Resort, Verdel Landing.
Rules and regulations:
1. All teams must follow the Nebraska fishing and boating guidelines (size, length, limits, etc.)
2. Teams will consist of two adults per boat with kids younger than 16 years fishing free with or in the two-person team. Cost is $50 per team.
3. Each team may weigh one fish in each category - 1 walleye, 1 bass (smallmouth or largemouth), 1 catfish. Largest fish in each category will receive first place.
4. All must be caught the day of the tournament.
5. All fish weighed will be released. Keep fish alive. Once a fish is weighed, it is final.
6. Each person registered for the tournament is eligible for prizes, including kids under 16. (must be present to win)
7. Registration will be from 7 to 8 a.m. with an 8 a.m. start. Late entry is okay. All boats must be back and checked in by 3 p.m.
8. Trophies and cash prizes for the top three fish in each category. Cash prizes will depend on number of entries.
9. All judge and volunteer decisions are final.
10. The first team in with a walleye, bass (smallmouth or largemouth), and catfish will win a prize.
1. $50 per team after registration.
2. If teams don't purchase themselves during the calcutta, each remaining team will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
For further information, contact Jim Mullins (402)582-3644, Justin Brandt (402) 833-8401, Wade Pitzer (402)929-0550, Bruce Pitzer (402) 776-2537 or Kam Stueckrath (402) 640-1713 or log onto www.markmullinsfishingtournament.com.
News That Matters To Antelope County - Your News. Your Way. Every Day!
© Pitzer Digital, LLC