Orchard Public School is taking applications for the following position:
This person would drive for both regular bus routes and activity trips. The position requires a Bus CDL and physical which includes random drug testing. The position will pay approximately $28.80 per route or $12.50 per hour for an activity trip. The District offers $3,000 towards a single health insurance plan or $1,400 cash in lieu, and 6 discretionary days (accumulative up to
10) per year.
Please send application to Orchard Public School, Box 269, Orchard, NE 68764, or contact Dale Martin, Superintendent, or Tony Tabbert, Transportation Coordinator at (402) 893-3215. The position will remain open until filled. NE Unified District #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
O-C Athletics is looking to fill the following vacancies: Assistant High School Boys Basketball, Junior High Football.
OCE Athletics (Orchard, Clearwater & Ewing) is looking for an Assistant Junior High Boys Basketball Coach.
Interested candidates should contact Michael Sanne at Clearwater, 402-485-2505, or Cathy Cooper at Orchard, 402-893-3215.
Morrison Farms/Nebraska Popcorn is presently taking applications to fill a full-time position in a modern farming operation with excellent equipment and facilities.
The position would entail all phases of farming on pivot irrigated land growing popcorn and dry edible beans. Farming experience is desired with crop spraying, welding, and computer skills helpful.
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Dental & visual insurance
- Matching retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Housing available
Send resume to: email@example.com or call for application 402-88-5335.
85824 519th Ave.
Clearwater, NE 68726
Nebraska Popcorn, Inc. is taking applications to fill a full-time position as a bagging line operator for our fully automated bulk popcorn processing line near Clearwater, Nebraska.
This position requires precise record keeping and settings of all packaging machinery as well as fork lift responsibilities.
We offer competitive wages with health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays and retirement plan. Housing may be available.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an application: 402 887-5335.
Educational Service Unit 8 is seeking paraeducators for the 2018-2019 school year for our Norfolk and Neligh facilities.
For more information on the positions and to apply visit our employment webpage at www.esu8.org/employment/.
My Local County News is looking for ad sales reps in Boone, Knox & Holt counties. Part or Full time, Set your own hours. Call or txt Wade 402-929-0550 or email email@example.com
Neligh's City-Wide Garage Sales will be held this Friday and Saturday, June 1-2.
Check out this list of sales:
1) 210 D Street, Neligh, NE - Women’s, men’s and boys and girls clothes, shoes, lots of household miscellaneous. Friday 4-8 pm and Saturday 8am-12pm.
2) 807 East 4th Street, Neligh, NE - Baby items, Baby Einstein bouncer, bottles, toys, plush toys, maternity tops, boys’ clothing, women’s tops, men’s XL polos and dress shirts, coats/jackets, decorative items, crystal dishes, bread machine, Precious Moments, large flower pots, and several other miscellaneous items.
3) 52517 848th Road, Neligh, NE - Cleaning out my storage unit! Adult clothes, Purses, Shoes, Bedding, Books, Decor, Plant Stands, flower pots, yard items/ “Lots” of misc. Fri-1:00-5:00 Sat- 7:30-4:00, 52517 848 Road, Follow signs behind Drive-in theater north side of camp ground. Cash only no early sales.
Orchard Public Schools is taking applications for a full-time Special Education paraprofessional and a custodian.
The Special Education paraprofessional position starts August 15, 2018. Nebraska Unified District #1 offers competitive hourly wages, paid discretionary leave and monetary contribution toward single insurance or cash in lieu. Interested persons should contact Cathy Cooper (402)-893-3215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The custodian person would be responsible for general maintenance and upkeep of the school building and grounds. It is a 40 hour per week position. Base pay is $14.00 per hour. The District offers $3,000 towards a single health insurance plan or $2,800 cash in lieu and 10 vacation days and 5 discretionary days (accumulative up to 10) per year. The applicant needs to be dependable, responsible and have the ability to work both with school age children and adults. Please send a letter of application and resume to Orchard Public School, Box 248, Orchard, NE 68764, or contact Cathy Cooper, principal, or Dale Martin, superintendent, at (402)-893-3215.
The 8th Annual Mark Mullins Memorial Fishing Tournament is scheduled for Saturday, June 16 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Blue Moon Resort, Verdel Landing.
Rules and regulations:
1. All teams must follow the Nebraska fishing and boating guidelines (size, length, limits, etc.)
2. Teams will consist of two adults per boat with kids younger than 16 years fishing free with or in the two-person team. Cost is $50 per team.
3. Each team may weigh one fish in each category - 1 walleye, 1 bass (smallmouth or largemouth), 1 catfish. Largest fish in each category will receive first place.
4. All must be caught the day of the tournament.
5. All fish weighed will be released. Keep fish alive. Once a fish is weighed, it is final.
6. Each person registered for the tournament is eligible for prizes, including kids under 16. (must be present to win)
7. Registration will be from 7 to 8 a.m. with an 8 a.m. start. Late entry is okay. All boats must be back and checked in by 3 p.m.
8. Trophies and cash prizes for the top three fish in each category. Cash prizes will depend on number of entries.
9. All judge and volunteer decisions are final.
10. The first team in with a walleye, bass (smallmouth or largemouth), and catfish will win a prize.
1. $50 per team after registration.
2. If teams don't purchase themselves during the calcutta, each remaining team will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
For further information, contact Jim Mullins (402)582-3644, Justin Brandt (402) 833-8401, Wade Pitzer (402)929-0550, Bruce Pitzer (402) 776-2537 or Kam Stueckrath (402) 640-1713 or log onto www.markmullinsfishingtournament.com.
The 10th Annual Neligh Volunteer Fire Department 4-person scramble will be held on Saturday, June 2 at the Antelope Country Club with a 9 a.m. shotgun start.
The entry fee is $160 per team and includes flag prizes and a meal after the first round. Team mulligans and one miracle putt are available for $40 during check-in.
Limited cart rentals are available, 402-887-5211.
News That Matters To Antelope County - Your News. Your Way. Every Day!
© Pitzer Digital, LLC